- Option 1) All eligible (Full-time, Part-time, Age 18+) Trilogy Campus Employees should be screened as part of the campus Onboarding process. Employees (regardless of medical coverage) should be screened within the first 60 days of employment.
- Option 2) Employees may use a recent healthcare provider visit to qualify for the biometric screening in Virgin Pulse (and as part of their Wellness Steps). At a minimum, the healthcare provider must include Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Total Cholesterol, Glucose, and confirmation of nicotine use on the Virgin Pulse Verified Biometric Screening Form. Print your Verified Biometric Screening Form from your Virgin Pulse account (duplicates will not be accepted). Be sure to complete Section 1 of the form, to include your Employee ID#. All biometric results must be 90 days or less to be accepted.
You can submit the form in two ways to Virgin Pulse. Please check your account within 7-10 business days to confirm your results were received and posted properly.
- Option 1) Upload directly to your Virgin Pulse Account: Your completed Virgin Pulse Verified Biometric Screening Form can be uploaded by signing into your account, click on Support and select Submit a request. Then choose the appropriate form option from the drop-down menu and attach your form and submit.
- Option 2) Via Fax: 508-302-0055
Follow the steps below to access the required Virgin Pulse Biometric Screening Verified form.
- Visit Virgin Pulse and log in to your personal account.
- Select Programs.
- Select All then scroll down and select Biometric Screening Verified Form.
Once the form is loaded into the system, you will see this requirement marked Complete on your Rewards Statement.
*Friends and family are not eligible to earn VP Points or cash for biometric screenings.