Synchrony Rehab Elite Locations and Select Synchrony Pharmacy Employees Have Two Ways to Submit Their Biometric Screenings
Option 1: Submit a recent health provider visit (90 days or newer) on the Virgin Pulse Biometric Screening Verified Form.
- Follow the steps below to access the required Virgin Pulse Biometric Screening Verified Form.
- Visit Virgin Pulse and log in to your personal account.
- Select Benefits.
- Select View All then scroll down and select Biometric Screening Verified Form.
Once the completed form is uploaded into your Virgin Pulse account, you will see this requirement marked Complete on your Rewards Statement. Please allow up to 14 days to post and show as Complete.
How to submit your Virgin Pulse Biometric Screening Verified Form
You can submit the form in two ways to Virgin Pulse. Please check your account within 7-10 business days to confirm your results were received and posted properly.
- Option 1) PREFERRED: Upload directly to your Virgin Pulse Account: Your completed Virgin Pulse Verified Biometric Screening Form can be uploaded by signing into your account, click on Support and select Submit a request. Then choose the appropriate form option from the drop-down menu and attach your form and submit. Takes up to 14 days to be applied to your VP account.
- Option 2) Via Fax: 508-302-0055. Takes 14+ days to be applied to your VP account.
*Friends and family are not eligible to earn VP Points or Pulse Cash for biometric screenings.
Option 2: Visit a Labcorp Facility for Biometric Screening with Cotinine using E-Health
This option is for Synchrony Rehab Elite and Synchrony Pharmacy employees outside of a campus.
- Returning Users: If you completed a prior Labcorp biometric screening, you may already have an account in e-Health. Visit the e-Health Screenings website and enter the username and password you previously created and click the Submit button. You may need to select “Forgot Password” to reset your password. Once your password is reset, log in using your username and the new password provided via email, click submit. Verify and update your account information as needed. Enter screening key HWS121 and click the Click to Select button. Now Skip to Step 4 below.
- First Time Users: Visit the e-Health Screenings website, enter the screening key HWS121 under the NOT YET RESGISTERED? box and click the Submit button.
- Verify your account with the default username & password following the example below:
- USERNAME: First Initial + Last Initial + DOB (MMDDYYYY) (example: John Smith born 4/23/1975 is JS04231975)
- PASSWORD: Last Name + Last 4 SSN (example: John Smith with social 123456789 is Smith6789)
- *Username and Password are case sensitive
- Enter your address in the Find Labs by Address section and click Find By Address or click Using my Current Location. Select a convenient lab location by clicking Select next to the lab location.
- Acknowledge the Health Screening Consent and HIPAA Authorization by scrolling through the verbiage and checking the “I agree” box. Enter first & last name in the Signature section. Click Continue on the right-hand side.
- You will receive an email containing your lab form, the selected lab location and instructions to complete your screening within one hour. If you schedule an appointment in the LabCorp portal, when asked how the visit will be covered, select the option “I have already paid or someone else is responsible”.
Prepare for your visit: Bring a valid photo ID to your appointment and please fast (no food or beverages, except water) for 9 hours before your appointment. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Continue to take any prescription medications. If you are diabetic, please consult your physician before fasting.
*Please allow up to two weeks to see your LabCorp biometric results inside your Virgin Pulse account.
If you have any questions or you do not receive your lab form, please call EHS Customer Service at 888-708-8807, ext. 1, Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm CST.