Approximately, 60% of the human body is water. Every day your body loses water which is why it’s important to continue to take in water throughout the day. For your body to function at its best, you must replenish its water supply with beverages and food that contain water.
Tips to Drink More Water!
- Carry a water bottle with you and refill it throughout the day
- Freeze some freezer safe water bottles, take one with you for ice-cold water all day long
- Choose water over sugary drinks
- Order water when eating out, you’ll save money and reduce calories
- Serve water during meals
- Add a wedge of lime or lemon to your water. This can help improve the taste and help you drink more water than you usually do.
Most of your fluid needs are met through the water and beverages you drink. You can get some fluids through the foods that you eat – especially foods with high water content, such as many fruits and vegetables. Start tracking your water intake on Virgin Pulse now.