Personalized, digital support through the Sydney Health mobile app or on anthem.com.
Unlimited access to resources for pregnancy and beyond:
- Track your ovulation.
- Monitor prenatal health risks, such as high blood pressure.
- Receive updates on your pregnancy progress, like development of baby and body changes.
- Log feedings, diaper changes, growth, vaccinations, and developmental milestones.
- Health and wellness expertise for your family and pregnancy.
- Talk to a health coach via chat or phone during pregnancy about your questions and concerns.
- Connect with a maternity nurse and access lactation support.
The following booklet contains the full details of the Maternity Support Program
Upon confirming your pregnancy, apply for the Maternity Support Program using the link on Maternity page below.
Enrollment in the MSP will include a notice to your direct supervisor that you are participating. This is done in order to provide your supervisor with policy information and improve their ability to support you at this time.
If you do not want your supervisor to be notified, please contact email@example.com directly.
Trilogy supports employee’s financial wellbeing during leaves associated with the birth or adoption of a child. Parental leave is available to all full-time and part-time employees who have worked at Trilogy for at least six consecutive months.
Trilogy’s parental leave benefit pays you 100% of your weekly earnings. The length of your benefit is based on how long you have worked with Trilogy.
- Six months to one year of consecutive employment with Trilogy: 100% salary replacement for three weeks.
- One year or more of consecutive employment with Trilogy: 100% salary replacement for six weeks.
Your parental leave must be taken within the first twelve months of the birth or adoption event. If both parents work for Trilogy, they are not required to take their paid leave at the same time.