• 2 tbsp. canola oil
• 16 frozen vegetable potstickers
• 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 tsp. honey
• 2 scallions, thinly sliced
• 1 red chili, thinly sliced
• 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
• 1 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
• 12 oz. sugar snap peas
• 1 large carrot (about 6 oz.), cut into matchsticks
• 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1/2″ slices
• Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potstickers and cook until lightly browned on all sides, 4 to 6 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water to the skillet, cover and cook until the water has evaporated and the potstickers are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and honey.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil and add the scallions, chili, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the snap peas, carrots, and peppers and toss to combine. Cover and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for 2 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking, shaking the pan occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and toss to combine. Return the potstickers to the pan and toss with the vegetables. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Total Time: Only 25 minutes!
Yields: 4 servings
Author: Women’s Day Kitchen