The Harvard Business Review notes some helpful strategies to promote stress relief:
- Stay Connected – socializing and connecting with family, friends, coworkers, etc. fosters well-being by increasing our sense of belonging, directing our energy toward others
- Find Ways to Relax – meditation, yoga, journaling, taking a bath or walking in nature. Do something you enjoy every day, such as dancing, watching a favorite TV show, working in the garden, painting, or reading.
- Ask for help when you need it – people are happy to support you; you simply need to ask! Support can come from our partners, parents, children, friends, and co-workers.
- Look for the Positive – we all need some encouragement and affirmation from time to time, so express appreciation, give compliments, and call out triumphs, regardless how small they might be. If you see something good, speak up about it.
- Live in alignment with your core values – living a purpose-filled life is fundamental to the human experience and vitally important for overall health, wholeness, and wellbeing. For some, aligning to core values and uncovering purpose lies in making a positive impact on the world. Whatever the genesis may be, purpose provides direction and meaning. Knowing our purpose and living it empowers us to focus on what is profoundly important, and to question what is not; thus, maintaining a healthy physical and emotional balance.
Sometimes these strategies are not enough, which is why Trilogy is here to support you with Trilogy C.A.R.E.! – C – Compassionate A – Assistance R – Resources for E – Employees
What is included in the Trilogy CARE Program? The question should be what isn’t included in the CARE program? Here are a few of the many perks available to you through the Trilogy CARE Program:
- MarketPlace Chaplains
- Trilogy Care Shelf
- 5 free counseling sessions
- Anthem LiveHealth Online
- Anthem TeleHealth
- Trilogy Perks
- Purchasing Power
- Anthem Behavioral Health
- Dave Ramsey Smart Dollar
- Gas Bonus
- Virgin Pulse
- Virta Health
- Anthem Engage
- Anthem Concierge Cancer Care
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Susan’s Savings 1st Time Home Buyer Program
- 5 free counseling sessions per person, per issue per year
- Free Tax Preparation
- And SO much more!
Every benefit we provide our Trilogy family is offered to help you be your best self! We are here to care for you as you care for others!
Learn more about these resources at TrilogyFIT.org