How to Complete the 2020 Wellness Steps:
- Register with Virgin Pulse and complete the My Pulse Health Assessment.
- Submit a Biometric Screening to Virgin Pulse. This can be completed on your campus (contact your Staff Development Coordinator or ADHS) or by using a recent (90 days or less) healthcare provider’s screening with labs. At a minimum, your screening must contain height, weight, fasting glucose and total cholesterol, and confirmation of nicotine/tobacco use. For more information on additional options for your biometric screening click HERE.
- Be tobacco/nicotine free OR complete a Tobacco-Free Journey on Virgin Pulse (you may select one of five available Journeys). Locate Journeys on the mobile app under the menu button on the top left-hand side.
Upcoming Wellness Rate Changes for 2021
After January 1, 2021, employees completing wellness steps must complete the following in order to earn the 2021 Wellness Rate on their weekly premiums.
- Register with Virgin Pulse and complete the NEW IN 2021 -My Health Check Assessment.
- Submit a Biometric Screening to Virgin Pulse. (See steps above in #2)
- Be tobacco/nicotine free OR NEW IN 2021 – complete the Tobacco Cessation Course in Clickotine. Download the Clickotine Mobile App and use code HDFRFF to access content. Complete the 8-week Tobacco Cessation Course (this may be completed anytime after 10/1/2020 to receive credit for this step).